Kostas Kavoussanakis wrote:

> As I have kissed my 60 pounds goodbye, I think that some one
> with such an attitude should not be left to deal on ebay. Has
> anybody ever filed a complaint against a seller? Is
> SquareTrade the one and only option?

I've lost a fair bit of faith with eBay as a buyer; I had a demand for
payment from eBay stating that a seller would re-list an item I had agreed
to buy and had not paid for. I thought this was odd as I actually had
received the item through the post, submitted feedback, and checking my bank
account, I found the item as paid. Despite e-mails to the parties concerned,
I never received an apology or an acknowledgement, just the demand statement
removed. Such an easy problem to resolve, for which I was the innocent party
and I had to do all the legwork.

As a percentage of deals, problems I have had are low, but you have to
remember the potential hassle factor if an item is not as described or other
troubles occur. My bids for any items factor this in.

Malcolm