Hello Pieter,

Thanks for pointing that out.  The idea makes lots of sense.
Something to test and try out for sure.

Certainly, potential issues are the opportunity to shoot/review/shoot
may not be there in faster moving situations.  Also the need and
amount of post-processing may increase.  On a few number of images
this might make lots of sense, but if shooting a whole wedding or
something like that...

I am going to try the test though.

Bruce