Hi All,
I've been unsubscribed for a while, so a belated Merry Christmas to all.

Our second child, Joshua King, was born on Friday 28th November. After an
initial scare with not breathing well, both mother and son are doing fine.
We're now on to sleepless nights and more than double the nappies.
The first snaps (all Pentax) can be seen at;
http://wwwstaff.murdoch.edu.au/~sking/josh/index.htm

So what have I missed in the last month?
Am I the last person on the list without a digital camera? Has Pentax
released a full frame DSLR? The Red Sox won a world series? :-)
Cheers,
Simon