We had to stop number two at 12 months to avoid conflicts. His little brother is only 17 months younger than him :-)

DagT

På 28. des. 2003 kl. 07.46 skrev Tanya Mayer Photography:

LOL! Well, my daughter is now 15 months and LOVES her "booby" (breast
feeds) - my middle boy I fed until he was 18 months old, and he still looks
at my daughter with envy when she gets a "feed"...

tan.

A recent survey in Norway revealed parents of babies and toddlers to
be the most
content and happy group of people in the population... Strikes me as
a paradox,
but hey, life is full of them.

Not surprising, at least for the boys, being breast fed until they are a year old ;-)

Uuuups, misread that one <G>

My youngest is very happy after each meal with his mom....

DagT