To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 5:18 AM
Subject: Multiple exposure shot over course of the year

Here's something cool: a single frame of film shot with 38 multiple
exposures during the course of the year:

It shows loopy-8 course the sun takes over the course of the year.

--
    ,_

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."