lol!  I was talking to Rob about this comment today.  In Australia, the term
"pissed" is taken to mean "drunk" or "intoxicated", so when I read it for
the first time, I was even more confused, thinking that he meant he was
drunk at the time and so wasn't as angry as he had anticipated! lol...

<vbg>

But, upon rereading it, I *thought* it was intended to read as: "My angst
diminished when I picked up an ist D the first time.
I *was* pissed." meaning that he had been previously annoyed, UNTIL he
picked it up at which time his "angst diminished" and so his state of being
"pissed" was in past tense ie "was".

hehe, how silly to be deliberating over such trivial things.  I am
procrastinating as I should be working, I have more of those product shots
that Shel hates so much to shoot.  Already, "wasted" much of my day
gas-bagging to Rob on the phone, so I really should get back to it...

tan.