I've had great experiences with B&H. And if you're ever in New York the store is definitely worth a visit. It's a toy store for photographers. I've bought quite a few pieces of used equipment from them with much satisfaction. I've also found obscure parts I needed for enlargers and other devices on their shelves. Great place, great service.
Paul Stenquist