Perhaps the "K challenged mount" would suffice.

Bruce

ft> You're right, John,

ft> We should call it a "differently-abled mount".  Or maybe a "special mount".

ft> I'm starting to feel better about it already...

ft> <vbg>

ft> -frank (on his lawyer's advice)

ft> "The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
ft> fears it is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer

>>From: "John Francis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>Subject: Re: AP liked the *ist 35mm best
>>Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 12:59:06 -0500 (EST)

>>digital.
>> >
>> > Pity, also, that it's a cripple mount.
>>
>>It doesn't matter how many times you use that stupid description;
>>Pentax aren't going to change how their cameras work.
>>
>>So why not just stop the childish name-calling?

ft> Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*
ft>