Christian said: "bet he can't drop his cameras...."

hmmm, maybe so, and even if he did, he is probably equipped with the
technology to fix them himself anyways! lol...

Christian asked: "have you seen tv in a skirt...?"

*eek*, i really didn't need *that* picture in my mind's eye, that is going
to haunt me all day now! <vbg> (no offence of course, tv!)

...mind you, he *could* start a new trend in wedding photography attire;
pity tv is shooting digital, cause it would make for some very easy
"warming" opportunities for film straight out of the fridge... (as cotty and
paul discussed already...)

tan.  (waiting for the "kilt" jokes to start rolling in...)