> I tried numerous versions of cropping the shot and really liked this one
the
> most.  The relationship between fish and anemone is very special and I
> wanted to convey that in the picture.
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Christian

Yeah, Christian, I think I would tend to agree with you.  In fact, I really
like the composition, my main "thoughts" behind the cropping possibility was
due to the out of focus part of the anemone to the left.  BUT, in hindsight,
I tend to agree with you, and the crop as it is gives true scale to the
shot, depicting just how small the clown fish truly is in relation to his
chosen "home".  Either way, I love the shot.

You know what, I have never been scuba diving, or even snorkelling for that
matter.  I have asthma and have never been able to go when the opportunity
has presented itself to me...  It is so funny that we get so complacent
(sic?) with those regions that we come to know and never truly "explore"
them.  I have said to my hubby on a number of occasions that it is ironic
that people travel from all over the world to visit what we literally have
on our doorstep, and are yet to properly explore ourselves.

tan.