On 3 Jan 2004 at 2:28, Pieter Nagel wrote:

> That said, despite knowing that the fast majority of my photography
> henceforth will be digital. I have a sneaky suspicion that a lot of my
> future film work will be with the LX, due to the OTF metering, of a future
> foray into medium format.

Whilst I'm pretty confident that my digital images will remain viable and
protected given the means that I take to protect them I'm with you to a degree.
I bet both ways, pure digi for the snap-shot events and film for anything
that's more demanding/important to me and then I make a whopping scan so that
it's backed up :-)

IMHO Few factors have more relevance to the longevity of photo or storage media
than correct storage and handling.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998