Ok, I now declare Frank to be 100% craaaaazy...

8 degrees celsius!?!?!? That is "sitting by the fire, wrapped in a blanket,
watching a DVD and drinking hot milo (aussie hot chocolate), weather in
these parts.  And in fact, I don't think it is ever below 18 degrees celsius
in anytime other than the dead of night, at any time of the year around
here.  I think that last year, in the middle of winter, the coldest night
was around 0 degrees celsius (for like, half an hour at sunrise!) in the
early morning, and the coldest temp during the day was around 19 degrees
celsius...  Going outside to photograph at 8 degrees celsius, well, lets
just say, you won't have anywhere left to warm your films next time you
remove them from the fridge, if you do it on a regular basis...

tan.