> I should clarify a little, I mean a product table, the type able to be
> lit from underneath.
> Kind regards
> Kevin

Hi Kevin,

   if you can get the material, it might not be that hard. I don't
   know how flexible that plastic is, if it's simply bent or molded at
   higher temperature. However, you might have one problem - with
   colour. My friends ran into this when they needed bigger softboxes
   and had them made (the original was almost unobtainable). It's
   pretty hard to find a truly colour-neutral white fabric. You could
   be wondering why you get all these strange slight colour casts,
   while it would be from the plastic table.

   Just a point to watch out for.

   If you do find more information regarding the DIY product table,
   please share it! I am much interested in adding this thing to my
   slowly growing home studio as well. The commercial products are now
   too expensive to buy, because the mainstream of my slight photographic
   income _does not_ come from studio jobs. Thanks!

   Frantisek