Hi,

Jostein wrote:

> Quoting Dag T <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > I like this type of cold.  It is easy to get sufficient clothing
> > (usually around here there is no wind when the temperature creeps below
> > -20), the air is dry and extremely clear and there is this crunching
> > sound when you walk on the snow.
> >
> > Combinations of wind, snow and rain around zero feels much colder.
>
> After living 10 years on the west coast, I couldn't agree more.
> Downside is that it drains batteries faster. And that it takes a lot more time
> to acclimatise the gear to room temperature afterwards...

I was very impressed with the MZ-S in this respect.  Coming out of well
below 20degrees under zero into a warm and moist cafe, it produced
enough condensation to soak about 30 paper napkins.  I just kept mopping
it off until it had warmed up sufficiently to cease creating.  Never had
a problem of any sort.  I was also using the 28-70/2.8 FA* lans.

mike