Actually, there is a PDML FAQ. It was once set to all new subscribers and then to all members once a month. It is still out there on the web somewhere if you want to do a search....

Steve - welcome.

FYI, and for others as well, you can find anything you want about Pentax lenses and cameras via my site, Boz's site (referenced from mone) or this list.

Welcome!

Stan
stans-photography.info  [NOTE new address...]

Mark Roberts wrote:

Steve Jolly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

frank theriault wrote:

I just replied to his initial post, making nice to the new guy, you know, not scaring him off or anything

Oh, don't worry about scaring me off - I read the "Frank Theriault" section of the PDML FAQ... :-P

Is there a PDML FAQ???

I had no idea. I'd better have a look. Probably contains warnings about
several members. I'm probably one of them...