Since there's this whole introductions thing going round, I thought I might as well join in the fun...

I'm Steve, I live in the UK, theoretically in London, although I've been exiled to Bristol while I try and finish off my PhD thesis. Photography is a major hobby of mine - I'd describe myself as an "improving amateur". :-)

Equipment-wise, I own an ME Super, a cheap Sigma 28-70 compact zoom, a rather curious Sigma AF 55-200 Zoom (the AF one for manual-focus cameras with the entire focussing mechanism incorporated into the lens) and a few sundry items. Oh, and the standard M50 1:1.7. I also have a collection of cheap nasty compact cameras which I'll try to avoid mentioning here too often... ;-)

Some kind of online gallery link seems traditional - most of my photos are on the web, and I keep an album of my all-time favourites at http://www.elvum.net/gallery/favourite (largish thumbnails, but should be OK even over a modem).

Anyways, this looks like a nice list - hopefully I'll be able to contribute usefully to the conversation :-)