Hi,

Had fun at a photo garage sale today.  Got to meet a
couple of real nice Pentaxer's, one who lurks on
occasion on this list.  He bought an absolute pristine
K135/2.5 with dedicated hood for $100.  My good deal
of the day (which this gentleman was instrumental in
helping me out with) was a very clean M85/2 with hood,
case and caps also for $100.  Looking forward to
comparing it to my K105/2.8 (yeah I got a feeling that
it won't compare so well, yet most of the folks on the
list that have it, like it, so I think that it will
fill a niche).

I also picked up a Super Program with an A50/1.7
without a mark on it (plastic still on the bottom) for
$150.  I bought this for my daughter who is becoming
interested in photograpy (she's 9).  When we got home,
and she was comparing it to some of my cameras, she
decided she liked my ZX-M better (go figure) so I
ended up trading her.  Actually, I think that the
ZX-M's layout would probably be easier to learn on.
Anyway, I'm not to upset about the swap.

Anyway, it was a good day here.

William in Utah.