On Jan 4, 2004, at 12:29 PM, Ann Sanfedele wrote:

Needs to be more photo-oriented - hmmm "a pose of
photographers?"

How about a bunch of poor people? <vbg>

Speaking of language and typos, I wrote a message about panning last night while I was falling asleep. I kept nodding off after every few words, and the resulting message was close to incomprehensible. I was too tired to proofread the result, and I knew it was in shambles, but since I don't embarrass easily, I hit the "send" butt anyway. Hey, I've been known to run out in the driveway for the newspaper in my skivvies <g>.