To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: OT: While we're on language, have a collective noun won't ya..

Ryan Lee wrote:

PS. You lost me on the France thing.. what happened?

There was a fatal car accident during an attempt to escape from a stampede of pursuing photographers... I'm sure you heard about it at the time. :-)

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."