Frits Wüthrich wrote:

> I don't own stock of Hamrick, but I really think you make a mistake
> here.
> Vuescan often works a lot better then the original software. I was
> amazed when I used it for the first time. The nice thing is, Vuescan
> doesn't mess up with anything on your system, it doesn't remove your
> original software nor does it interfere with it. You can try it, as long
> as you don't register it you can use it with a watermark. It doesn't
> work as a twain driver, so you don't call the Vuescan software from
> Photoshop or, but you use Vuescan independantly. It can save a file
> directly on your drive after scanning, you can edit it later in whatever
> program you want to use.
> Your scanner might be a lot better then what you think it is, only
> producing less good results because of the mediocre original software.
> TRy it, small download, easy install, easy uninstall, no mess on your
> system, no changes to the registry, etc.

Fritz, at this point I just can't deal with
_anything_ new --
it could be the most wonderful thing in the world
by I'm not up
to it - however, Juey might be interested in it.

I can barely function with things I know at the
moment.

It has nothing to do with how good something is,
just the state of my brain.

annsan