Frits Wüthrich wrote:

> On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 20:08, mike wilson wrote:
> > I think the "nature" of the restriction Paul is talking about is nudity,
> > of Homo sapiens at least.
> >
> Yes, I understand that, but I didn't find anything in the submission guidelines
> about such a restriction.

It's an unwritten one that has been been (very subtly) broken at least
once.  If the basic presumption is that most "art" nudes are terminally
naff and most "glamour" nudes are unbearably derogatory to women, I, for
one, don't have a problem with the restriction.  Especially as that type
of photography is difficult to avoid in many other forums on the
internet.

mike