In my experience, reporting to eBay does no good. You get an initial burst of satisfaction followed by even greater frustration as eBay (a) sends you a canned response, (b) sends you a second canned response that is either a lie or addresses some issue you never raised, then (c) lets the a******e off the hook.

I reported a seller spamming me. After "investigating" eBay told me that his email address had been pirated. Right -- someone pirated his email address to advertise his auctions! When I reported him a third time, eBay sent me a canned response saying "Here's how to protect your security" -- an issue I never raised.

Joe