> Kevin! You paint with light! Cor swipe me!
>
> Are you saying that you don't take snaps???
>
> One day I'm going to have to digitize the Tony Hancock sketch with all
> this in and you can all have a listen...

I am not sure what I have done to upset you, but whatever it was I can
assure you it was unintentional. At no time to I set forward to
deliberately upset people. What ever the issue is, if you would like
to contact me off the list, I would be more than happy to discuss any
issue you have with my behavior on this list.

Again, my sincere apologies
Kevin

--
 ______