Boris Liberman wrote:

> Hi!
>
> On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 08:56:05 +0000
>   Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >On 7/1/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] disgorged:
> >
> >>Twisted pig.
> >>
> >>Typing is NOT my first language.
> >>
> >>William Robb
> >
> >Time to start another brotherhood. Anyone esle?
>
> Coutn me in, brother Cotty. I offen make rahter funny misprnits. All
> ten of my figners are of differetn lentgh...
>
> Is there a rite of initiation?
>
> <VBG>
>
> Boris

Over on the SCRABBLE list I'm the queen of
typos.... (maybe here, too:) )
spellcheck rescuse me sometimes excpte when a word
anagrams or I hit the
ignore button instead of the replace button.

When I was back working in Market Research I made
a few embarrassing ones
all the numbers I produced were right, but I once
called BRIM freeze dried
coffee (one of the General Foods labels) GRIM.  IT
was only in a footnote
on the table, and they loved me at GF so the
project boss was kind when
she asked me to redo the printout, saying "However
true it may be....."

A fave that wasn't mine, but the keypuncher's goof
was the toothpaste
that prevented _plague_
(of course, she only typed that because she
couldn't read my handwriting :)

annsan