I'll bite.  My favorite lens is the SMC Takumar 35mm f2.  It is always on my
ES II Pentax.  sometimes I use it on my LX via the adapter.  The lens has
replaced using my 50mm lenses.
For a zoom lens, I like my Tamron SP 35-80mm f2.8.  With the adapters I can
use it on the ES II, LX, and now my PZ1-p.
Jim A.