From: Dag T [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 1:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: digital imaging question

I always try to stretch the scale so that the image contains both areas
being close to the lightest and darkest values.  Anything else will
often seem grey.  It´s the same thing I do in the darkroom, it is done
by controlling both contrast and the overall exposure.  In Photoshop I
use the curve tool.

DagT