From: "Christian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: What would you do with a 24x36 digital chip?
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 17:31:44 -0500

but then they are compromising again.... and there will be the same issue
with wide-angle focal lengths, etc.

Canon has a full frame sensor. How could the Canon user-base afford such a
camera? it's a $7000 camera.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jostein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 5:23 PM Subject: Re: What would you do with a 24x36 digital chip?