> No ... looking good on your screen doesn't
mean it will
look good on
> another screen.  There are several ways to calibrate a monitor.
> Probably the simplest (and least effective, but better than nothing) is
> the program that comes with Photoshop, Adobe Gamma.
> shel

I have done this to my monitors and the difference between print and on screen is there
still.
After is do the Adobe Gamma adjustment and save it,do you have to call this up every
time
you work
in PS or is it set to the last adjustment you made.
I',m not talking about BIG differences,just minor ones i seem to see but not the
customers.Dirt in pic is
darker than on screen,were as screen colour of dirt is ok,that sort of thing.
BTW i print with the S800 Canon,using the profile"same from screen" or something along
that
line.Should this be something else??

Dave