From: graywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Is there an analog only Pentax list?
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 16:09:49 -0500

Rasberry time...

Why should the poster have to do your work for you. We have never been able to get folks to change the subject line when they change the subject, and you expert them to do all that just so you don't have to figure out how to set up a proper filter?

See my tag line.

--

Steve Desjardins wrote:
We could actually do this if it would make things easier for people. Start a post with

d:  for digital  (including photoshop)
f:   for film  (including processing)
g:  or nothing for general photo stuff like composition
o:  for off topic

for example

d: WOOHOO!                  when you get your new  *ist D
f:  WOOHOO!                  when you find that LX for $50.00 at a yard
sale
g: WOOHOO! or simply  WOOHOO!  when you finally get paid for that last
Wedding shoot
o: WOOHOO!   if you have found that  perfect beef stew recipe.

Just a thought . . .

--
graywolf
http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca