Fra: mapson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 14. januar 2004 00:55
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Re: Mobile Card Reader and Disk

At 12:20 AM 14/01/2004 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi Guys
>What's the best/cheepest way to empty your memory cards on the go?
>Alle the best
>Jens

We equipped ourselves with an X-drive. Nice toy, so far worked faultlessly.
Comes with mains and car cigarette lighter chargers.

I believe they released a PRO version now, too. Price is very attractive,
too. For less than US$10 per Gb, I think it is a well-priced product.

The size is what attracted us to it. You don't have to carry a lap-top,
with a burner with its own power-plant attached!

Here is a link that shows products. You'd have to look for a local
supplier, wherever you are.

http://www.digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au/category135_1.htm

Robert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]