Frantisek Vlcek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The Nikon D2H can do something like that. It can mount a
grip
> > for wireless transmission of the data (I guess also through
the
> > net). Useful for PJs for sure.
> > Gianfranco
>
> Most of the PJs I talked to didn't exactly like this feature.
And I
> wouldn't like it as well! I think the only person liking it
would be
> the picture editor! But the poor photographer would get even
more
> delegated to an "accessory" - imagine being directed how to
shoot by
> the editor talking to him on a headset or mobile phone!

Yeah, but think about the chance to send the pictures of a
demonstration to somewhere safe before something goes wrong and
a cop breaks your camera and all your memory cards (almost been
there...)

Gianfranco

=====
“To read is to travel without all the hassles of luggage.”

                        ---Emilio Salgari (1863-1911)