Pz-1 is nice, but it doesn't suit my needs, plus I
already have the baby Pz-1 the PZ-20 :D . I got the
*ist since I can load it up with "AA"'s I had to look
long and hard to get batteries for my PZ-20 already.

 --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: > Brendan.

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%