On Tue, 27 Mar 2001, Stephen Moore wrote:

> And the question, which I hope will spark some creativity herein:
> The guy I bought my LX from last year threw in a Tak 135/2.5, so is
> there anything good to say about this lens for my next eBay
> description?  8-)>

Let me know if you find anything, as I'll be dumping one on eBay soon.
:)  Hmmm... it's so common that it must be a very popular lens, it has
those pretty colours on the aperture ring (not that BORING black), and of
course it's faster than your regular 2.8.  :)  It's also a RARE AND
EXCITING Pentax lens because it doesn't actually have the word "Pentax"
anywhere on it.  Talk about collectible!  :)

chris