On 23 Jan 2004 at 7:04, Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> Hey, if the cards are such a good deal, if shooting digital
> is such a good deal, there should be no hesitancy in getting
> as many cards as you can afford and shooting at the highest
> resolution possible.  And of course, if need be, some kind
> of portable storage device to hold the image information.

I'm not complaining about the absolute cost of digital storage (it has saved me
cash and will continue to do so) but more so about the relative cost of the
highest capacity cards. I'd always prefer a few larger cards than a pocket full
of little ones. 4GB cards are disproportionately expensive, next year they will
be affordable.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998