----- Original Message -----
From: "J. C. O'Connell"
Subject: BW digital printing solution?

> What is the current simplest solution for doing
> HIGH QUALITY B&W digital prints. I'd like to be
> able to do 13" wide prints like my epson 1280,
> but create BW prints that look like wet prints, something
> the standard 1280 & inks CANT DO. Not even close.

I read about a guy who was outputting digital files to some sort of
transparency material as a negative, and then printing the result in a wet
darkroom.
I don't think it is possible to make B&W prints on an inkjet printer that
will match the quality of a good (much less an excellent) wet print.

William Robb