My score is 1149 since early November.

Looking at my archive, I have shot about 10,000 35mm in the last 12 years, and
another 1500 645 frames in the last 6 years.

My shooting habits have changed a bit, but not as much as the differences in
numbers indicate. I'm still interested in the same motifs, which means that my
shooting opportunities are more dependent on available leisure time than
anything else.

Cheers,
Jostein