Boris DID ask for suggestions ... iac, your comments were well thought out and quite
germane to the general subject of this list.  And if
Boris or someone else thought they were out of line, or that you are full of crap, the
heck with them.

Frankly, I get the sense that "very nice" is a good critique here, but worthless as
teats on a boar hog in the long run.  I appreciate your
efforts, even when I don't agree with you.

shel