Hi!

RS> I got some very sharp shots the other night at a concert shooting 125mm @
RS> 1/15th & f2.4 ISO800, I was sitting but had no arm rests to lean on. Of course
RS> I made more soft and medium sharpness shots than really sharp ones but most
RS> were still quite usable and I'm not sure but I suspect that I'm older than
RS> Boris. I've been shooting in poor available light a long time, don't ask me
RS> about flash though.

Oh, it reminded me, thanks Rob. One of my shot was made handheld at
220 mm of focal length with 1/60 or so shutter speed. It is one of my
first PUG submissions I think - Bored Leopard.

Anyway, I have no idea how I could pull this one out - total weight of
gear in my hands was close to 1.5 kilos (more than 3 pounds)...

For all practical purposes I am 32 years old <g>...

In a sense I am glad that two photos of mine resulted in two somewhat
prolonged threads. It means that at least these two shots were worth
something...

Thanks.

Boris