On 26/1/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] disgorged:

>>>Yup. And for some messages, my delete key is automatic :)
>>
>>You mean like thi
>
>Oh no, I don't autodelete *your* messages Cotty!
>(I do have a special folder for them. Kind of like a quarantine, ya
>know...)
>;-)

You mean I'm all by myself in a folder somewhere? Hey it's dark in here -
have a heart guy! Just let me out once in a while so I can circulate in a
few other folders, eh? You got a 'drinks' folder - maybe we could meet up
in there sometime? LOL.

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__