A couple of things about the *ist-D

First, I've been unable to get more than 2 stops of exposure compensation. However, I just recently switched from metering in 1/3rd to 1/2 stop increments when metering. Now the exposure compensation goes three stops. I notice that the manual consistently refers to 3 stops of exposure comp in 1/2 stop increments, but does not seem to reference that it drops to 2 stops in 1/3rd stop increments.

Second, I applied the new firmware update and shoot in Adobe RGB mode consistently. I just realized that the files are not being saved under the new naming convention (i.e. _MPGXXXX vs IMPGXXXX.)

Anyone else notice these?

- MCC
-----

Mark Cassino Photography