Hi Dario.
Use a good hand blower,not a canned blower which should remove the dust spots.(Get
close
but
DONT TOUCH IT)
I finally had to take my D1 to Nikon Canada over Christmas as there was just to much on
the filter that
would not come off with the blower.It was not to noticable at high shuttersd but very
at
low shutter
speeds.Cost was $90.00 Canadian and  3 hours of my time.Hour at Nikon and 2 hours
driving.
If the *istD comes with an ac adaptor use it.Nikon sugest that if you open the mirror
using bulb,the ccd
is charging and will atract the dust making it harder to remove.
I know most of the DXX shotters on the D1BB clean ther own but i'm a scardy cat.<g>

Dave