I use the Lexar 32x 1 gig card.  Its good enough that I bought the same
again second time around.  Comes with a free reader 'cable' (which only
reads USB enabled cards - currently only made by Lexar?) which is nice
and pretty portable.  I am not totally convinced that the WA makes much
difference though (even though the *istD is supposed to be WA enabled) -
maybe slightly.