Graywolf noted:

> Why supplies last? Does that mean they have stopped production already?
>
> If I was to try and guess, I would guess that they are trying to clear out
of
> the supply line the bodies that do not have the firmware upgrade from the
> factory. However, it does leave one speculating about a new model in the
works.
> Maybe for PMA announcement.

Yeah, actually, on the other hand (in reference to my last comment), it
makes me wonder if I should go out and buy one at all, or rather wait
another couple of months, cause maybe there is an 8mp just around the
corner....

Now I am truly in a quandary!

Only about 10 days til PMA, so I guess there isn't long to wait...

Will just have to let the $$$ burn a hole in my pocket for another week or
two I guess!  Although, I have another "away" wedding on 28th Feb, and
really wanted it by then...

tan.