For sale: Pentax MX winder with original box, manual, receipts.

This winder wasn't mine originally, but the original owner sent it in to Pentax for the remote modification that was mentioned recently on the list. The socket (the standard "earphone" jack type) is at the top of the winder, nearly opposite the shutter release. The modification cost $25 at the time (1980).

This winder didn't get much use, as it looks to be in nearly mint condition. No marks or signs of wear except for the slight circle mark around the tripod socket at the bottom. Even the delicate battery cover hasn't been abused, cross-threaded, or marked in any way. It operates beautifully. This is the MX winder with the newer on/off switch, I believe, since it has the little raised tab at the "off" position (between "S" and "C"), whereas I think earlier examples just had a smooth wheel.

$75 including shipping in the continental U.S.

Joe