From: Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: First *ist D project
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 00:09:51 -0500

Here's a composite of a sequence I shot today for stock. It's my first *ist D work. Some of this wold have been a lot tougher with film.
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2094378&size=lg

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca