Thanks Kevin. I actually had noticed the fold-over onto the second line and
had tried to rebuild the link, but had no luck.

I like your "off center" shot. If I were there I would probably do one
series (lens/f-stop combinations) centered, one series where you have it.
And then I would go lower, by about 2 feet, and left about 1 foot. To
slightly exaggerate the offcenterdness. At the end, what you are showing
here is probably the strongest. But I also agree that a shot dead-center
(maybe slightly lower) would be striking as well.

Stan

> From: Kevin Thornsberry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 05:15:38 -0600
> To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: Jonesing for a photo fix (not shopping related)
>
> Stan,
>
> Thanks for trying.  It looks to me like somewhere along the way the link was
> split into two lines.  Grrrrrrr!
>
> Connect the line beginning with ID=632... with the http: line and you should
> get in.
>
> As an alternative, I probably should have given you this link which is
> shorter.
>
> http://community.webshots.com/user/kthornsberry
>
> The Oak Alley picture is in the "Louisiana" Album.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience and good luck if you try again.
>
> Kevin

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=showMyPhoto&alb
u>> m