Just finished watching a bit on Real TV (Spike TV) about a guy who jumped
off of the St Louis arch with a parachute and lived to run away from the
police.   His friend, the photographer was not so lucky and was arrested and
convicted for not having a permit.  Supposedly he received a nifty fine and
probation.

Wondering about the legalities of this issue and taking photos in public
places, this sparked my interest and prompted an internet search.
Unfortunately it yielded nothing.  Maybe I'm just dense tonight and not
looking in the right places, but one almost wonders if it was sort of hush,
hush and somehow Real TV got hold of it.  I have other suspicions, but not
sure I should voice them and endanger myself of being sued by somebody!

Dave