Rob Studdert escribió:
On 7 Feb 2004 at 11:57, Carlos Royo wrote:

By the way, I remember that some time ago you said you had noticed some cromatic aberration in the FA* 24 mm., so far I have seen none, and have used the lens extensively for more than 11 years.

I;ve had two and it's there, just not as pronounced as when it's used on the *ist D where it's quite visible.

Perhaps I haven't noticed it because I have used the lens only on film cameras so far. Anyway I will look at some of the photos I have taken with this lens to see whether I find some chromatic aberration.

Carlos Royo - Zaragoza (Aragon), Spain

"The struggle of people against power is the struggle of memory against forgetting" Milan Kundera ("La lucha del pueblo contra el poder es la lucha de la memoria contra el olvido")