----- Original Message -----
From: "Tanya & Russell Mayer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Could someone please enlighten me as to what a "FG grip" is?  Thanks to
all
> of you "in the know". :-)
>
> Tanya.

Hi Tanya

The FG Grip is an accessory (most say overpriced) that attaches to the Z-1p
via the tripod socket with a leather strap that fastens to the camera strap
lug.  It effectively adds an inch to the height of body.  Your hand is held
securely between the strap and the body.  I  have one and wouldn't be
without it.   It offers considerable control and balance especially when
using longer lenses.

Don