A scroll of mail from "Donald Ross" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Thu,
29 Mar 2001 21:10:16 -0500
Read it? y
>The FG Grip is an accessory (most say overpriced) that attaches to the Z-1p
>via the tripod socket with a leather strap that fastens to the camera strap
>lug.  It effectively adds an inch to the height of body.  Your hand is held
>securely between the strap and the body.  I  have one and wouldn't be
>without it.   It offers considerable control and balance especially when
>using longer lenses.

Tanya

This gentleman is describing the FD grip for the PZ series.

The FG grip is a vertical grip for the MZ (or ZX) series cameras which
takes 4 AA batteries.  It does tremendously aid the handling of the MZ
series, especially with longer lenses and a transforms battery changes
into a once yearly occurrence.

The FG for the PZ series is an essential purchase if you have big and
heavy lenses and you're not worried about your camera looking small.

dave